- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for regular action alerts & sign-up for our Email List.
- Host neighbors for a living room discussion on the history of D.C. statehood and plan out actions you and your neighbors can take.
- Contact member of Congress and ask them to support D.C. statehood. Ask family and friends in the 50 states to do the same!
- Encourage your civic group, place of worship, school, union, or employer to endorse D.C. statehood.
- Write Op-Eds to educate people in the 50 states about D.C.’s quest for equality.
- Donate to or volunteer for political candidates who support D.C. statehood.
Contact us if you want assistance on any of the aforementioned actions for D.C. statehood at firstname.lastname@example.org