Join us this Saturday, March 8th, for our monthly statehood meeting at a private residence in Brookland. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can give you the exact address and have an accurate head count as a courtesy to our hosts. The meeting will start at 3pm and we’ll cover a range of topics which will include but not be limited to:
- Legislative Update: House & Senate progress over the last month
- Planning for our April 16th Lobby Day
- Update & Coordination for Statehood Concert (late March)
- Community Outreach & Education
- Other items you so desire to be included in the meeting…
We hope you’ll join us. These meetings are for any and everybody who wants to contribute positively toward the statehood effort or simply for those who want to learn more.
Oh, and as a reminder, our group is non-partisan and open to all. We are all equal partners in this movement. We are in this together.
Neighbors United for DC Statehood