On Saturday, May 18th, at 3pm Neighbors for Statehood will have our May meeting in Ward 5 at San Antonio Bar & Grill (3908 12th St. NE). At this month’s meeting we have a lot to discuss including:
- Recapping our April 16th lobby day;
- Planning for the potential of a Senate hearing on statehood;
- Learning about upcoming statehood events around the city;
- Discussing the Statehood Advocacy bill before the Council;
- Compiling questions we want answered for our June meeting’s discussion on the history of the statehood movement;
- And (hopefully) a discussion on how to link the statehood movement with the local and national arts community.
All are welcome and we hope you’ll share your ideas and insight to help expand and enhance the statehood movement.
For questions about our group or the meeting please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org