DC Vote is hosting a candlelight vigil for DC budget autonomy on Thursday, November 17th at 5:30pm. Maybe this year, President Obama with stand with us and stand up for us. For more information see the link below.
- RT @andria_n_thomas: This is why we need #DCStatehood: so DC laws can be decided by DC residents and not by Congress. #HandsOffDC https://t… 2 days ago
- C'mon @AdamSchiffCA @ericswalwell @BradSherman y'all should join too! twitter.com/DC_Vote/status… 2 days ago
- RT @DC51stState: Come out for Lobby Day with @DC_Vote @New_Columbia @51stDC on #DCEmancipationDay April 16 and Stand Up for #DCStatehood. S… 3 days ago
- RT @RepTedDeutch: Senator Rubio can’t say one thing and do another. He can’t support raising minimum age for buying rifles while sponsoring… 4 days ago
- RT @EleanorNorton: Today @RepTedDeutch, who represents #Parkland, joined @MayorBowser, @JoshuaMHorwitz & me to demand that @marcorubio with… 4 days ago