The Brookland Neighborhood Civic Association is dedicating its November meeting to a discussion on DC Statehood. Come out to 3400 12th St. NE (St. Anthony’s Margot Hall Cafeteria) at 10am on November 12th. See you there!
- RT @EleanorNorton: .@marcorubio refused to back a nat'l assault weapons ban at CNN town hall. Did you know he introduced a bill to eliminat… 1 hour ago
- RT @EleanorNorton: A pending NRA-backed bill introduced by @marcorubio and @RepTomGarrett again seeks to allow guns in DC schools and out-o… 1 hour ago
- RT @JBurchDC: Rubio's bill would make AR15s legal in DC and would prevent our local legislature from enacting any future gun laws. Your hel… 1 hour ago
- RT @JBurchDC: .@AMarch4OurLives @Emma4Change @cameron_kasky the people of DC are ready to welcome & host you on 3/24. In the meantime would… 1 hour ago
- All of whom deserve autonomy over local affairs and equal representation in Congress. #DCStatehood twitter.com/councilofdc/st… 1 day ago