The Brookland Neighborhood Civic Association is dedicating its November meeting to a discussion on DC Statehood. Come out to 3400 12th St. NE (St. Anthony’s Margot Hall Cafeteria) at 10am on November 12th. See you there!
- Here’s a draft statement that @SpeakerPelosi @SenSchumer @JoeBiden SHOULD jointly release. We need leaders who lead… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- If you follow us AND you work for a Senator who does not cosponsor the #DCStatehood bill please DM us. We’re here to help. 10 hours ago
- RT @DC_Vote: 706,000 people who call DC home are wondering the same thing. Who is this? Where did they come from? The only thing we know… 10 hours ago
- Twitter is a safe space to Tweet your love for #DCStatehood, @JoeBiden. See-> twitter.com/petebuttigieg/… 10 hours ago
- RT @Ward5Ed: DC statehood means the right to police our own streets (outside the federal enclave). Statehood can’t come soon enough after J… 11 hours ago