The Brookland Neighborhood Civic Association is dedicating its November meeting to a discussion on DC Statehood. Come out to 3400 12th St. NE (St. Anthony’s Margot Hall Cafeteria) at 10am on November 12th. See you there!
- Could we everyone there to contact @SenatorCantwell about supporting the #DCStatehood bill (after the primary of co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- #HR1 includes an endorsement of #DCStatehood! And soon the House will pass #HR51, the D.C. statehood bill, for the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Can't wait til they bring this same energy to hype their plans to achieve #DCStatehood!!! #DemDebate #BigEnergy 4 days ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: D.C.’s population of more than 702,000 people—larger than both Wyoming & Vermont—does not have full representation on… 4 days ago
- RT @KevinDieterle1: I'd love for @ewarren @BernieSanders @amyklobuchar @PeteButtigieg @JoeBiden to bring up the disenfranchisement of the 6… 4 days ago