The Brookland Neighborhood Civic Association is dedicating its November meeting to a discussion on DC Statehood. Come out to 3400 12th St. NE (St. Anthony’s Margot Hall Cafeteria) at 10am on November 12th. See you there!
- RT @EvanFDJones: Listening to Revolutions Podcast on the English Civil War and American Revolution and can’t square why the right to repres… 5 hours ago
- RT @JBurchDC: The new White House CoS said the people of SC had as much vested interest in DC & our budget as the people of South Carolina… 11 hours ago
- Excited to hear that Sens-elect @kyrstensinema and @RosenforNevada will be @SenateHSGACDems in the new Congress! We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @RyanPartelow: @Ocasio2018 as a constituent in #ny14 and a former DC resident, this issue is so important!! 700,000 Americans, mostly pe… 2 days ago
- RT @JBurchDC: Hey @TedLeonsis, let’s get @WashWizards @Capitals on this too! #DCFamily #ALLCAPS #DCStatehood twitter.com/dcsportsbog/st… 2 days ago