We haven’t moved or changed anything but we have evolved and created a new domain to find us www.the51st.org. We figured it’s straight to the point and easy to remember. Folks can still type in the old domain but the new permanent domain reflects our goal in a concise manner. What do we want? To become the 51st state! When they add that new star to the US flag it will be the 51st star on there and probably the brightest too. DC Statehood is the only path for full-fledged permanent democracy for the 600,000 of us here now and the thousands who want to move here because we’re so hip!
- .@SenKamalaHarris implores us to "call our Senators" for those of us without let's call her! Ask her to support #DCStatehood 202.224.3553 15 hours ago
- RT @cmdgrosso: Test your #DCStatehood knowledge next Wed 6/28 7-9pm as I emcee @51stDC's #DCTrivia Night at @PennSocialDC https://t.co/ew2g… 16 hours ago
- You fuck with one @NACWA member you fuck with the whole family! #HandsOffDC twitter.com/eleanornorton/… 1 day ago
- RT @cmdgrosso: Test your #DCStatehood knowledge next Wed 6/28 7-9pm as I emcee @51stDC's #DCTrivia Night at @PennSocialDC https://t.co/UyV4… 1 day ago
- RT @JBurchDC: "Glover Park of the 51st State!" #DCStatehood https://t.co/7YifZjDj8o 1 day ago